Thursday, August 8, 2013

adoption & special circumstances





SO... Here's the COOL news for those of you in the area who HAVE adopted, are hoping to adopt, are fostering and then adopting , or are choosing to place a child with an adoptive family! YOU are the Lucky winners of a FREE photo session with ME!!! Why? b/c this is very near and dear to my heart! All you need to do is contact me and we will get your profile pics/family pic/ birth mom pics/ maternity/placement day pics or whatever you wish set up. I do have limitations but work my hardest to be there for you on your special day! Just shoot me an email . ALSO... i shoot free pics for one other group of awesome people... DONORS of ORGANS and their recipients! If you fit that category or no someone who has/is /needs please let me know- you are more than deserving as well!
Lastly, if you have spent your life saving getting pregnant through infertility or have waited many many years, tell me your story and i will fit YOU in with a deep discount!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment